A Womanâ€™s Guide to the HCG Diet and Exercise Regime
- By: Stella Richard
There are a number of health related problems and weight gain instigators in the life of a woman, which a male typically does not need to worry about ever. For example, a woman faces the risk of weight gain during pregnancy or any other form of hormonal imbalance. Women are biologically very different from men and therefore demand special care when it comes to diet and exercise.
Unfortunately, a womanâ€™s body is designed such that is tends to naturally store fat with more ease. It is thus, that a woman is required to develop some lean muscle mass while on an HCG diet. At the same time, the catch is that as a HCG dieter, one is not recommended to pursue a heavy exercise regimen. The challenge is to achieve both without breaking the rules of the diet plan in question â€“
1. As a woman, before you decide to start the diet, it is important that you get a comprehensive check done to test the hormone levels. Consult a doctor to identify any hormonal imbalances, since that would play a crucial role in slowing down the process of weight loss in general. Balanced hormones will help the dieter leverage the most out of the entire diet imitative.
2. Consider enrolling in classes which pursue low impact exercises. Try a low impact aerobic class, which will help enhance your cardiovascular function and simultaneously help toning your body.
3. Yoga is also a great way to burn some calories without doing any rigorous physical work. Additionally, this is a fun way to meet new people and engage you in a healthy activity.
4. As a woman, you can also make light use of free weights so that you can develop lean muscle mass without the need for a rigorous workout. Not only does this help develop lean muscles but this exercise also helps women in increasing their rate of metabolism. This will help burn off all the extra fat and prevent the body from retaining any unwanted fats.
5. As a woman who is an HCG dieter, consider speed walking or jogging as a physical exercise. This is a convenient way to pursue a low impact physical activity especially since it does not demand any special equipment as long as you are comfortably dressed and have the right shoes to run with. Running helps increase heart rate, burn calories and work towards giving you a toned leg, buttocks as well as torso.
6. Also, speed walking or jogging isnâ€™t very difficult to comply with since all you need to give is about half hour every alternate day. The idea is to maintain your speed as far as possible without putting too much rigorous pressure on your body.
Before you start working on any exercise regimen, it is important that you consult your HCG diet moderator for advice. It is extremely important that you workouts are done in moderations only and you do not strain your body more than required.
Article Source :
Author Resource :
Join in the Vancouver HCG Diet(http://www.drlhcg.com/the-hcg-diet/) program with Dr.Lederman and live a healthier and beautiful life.