Usage of Resume Templates
- By: Sanath kumar Bhingare
As every body Know a Resume is a first communication tool that represents our self in front of interviewer that represents our skills & academic abilities. So we must take care while writing a resume.Resume templates can help if your resume needs writing or rewriting. It's always useful to review resume templates and samples when you are writing your resume, so you can get an idea of what a resume should (and could) look like.
Use a resume template or sample as a starting point to write your own resume. Add your information to the resume template, then tweak and edit it to personalize your resume, so it highlights your skills and abilities.
The following resume template lists the information you need to included in your resume. Use the resume template to generate a list of information to include on your resume.
1) Contact Information:- The first section of your resume should include your contact information. So that the employer can contact you easily.
First Name,Last Name
Street address, Zip Code
2) Objective:- This section describe what do you want to do? It also describe about your employment goals. A customized objective can describe why are you perfect for the job that you are applying.
3) Career Highlights/ Qualification:- A customized section of your resume that lists key achievements, skills, traits, and experience relevant to the position for which you are applying can serve dual purposes. It highlights your relevant experience and lets the prospective employer know that you have taken the time to create a resume that shows how you are qualified for the job.
4) Experience:- This section includes your work job history. List the companies you worked for,date of employment,experience,the position you held & the bulleted list of the responsibilities and achievement.
5) Education:- In the education section you include the colleges you attended & the degree you have studied & the special awards you have achieved.
6) Skills:- Include skills that your are applying for the job. i.e Computer skills or Programming languages. List only those that you are perfect in that.
7) Personal Information:- In this section you may include your personal informational. Like your Date Of Birth, your Passport Number,Languages you may know,Your Hobbies. Etc.
8) References available upon your request:- This section is optional. You may list the references on a separate list of paper. You may give it if they ask by an employer.
By studying from the above mention points you can write a good resume. So that their may be the chance of getting hired by the company.
Article Source :
Author Resource :
The onlineresumetemplates.com is a best site which gives an idea about How to write a resume with in a minutes. And it also provides a free Resume templates(http://www.onlineresumetemplates.com). This feature is a best for a freshers who don't have an idea about How to write a resume.