How to Lose Stomach Fat: The Fast and Easy Way
- By: Dr. Jenna Jameson
Everyone wants to lose a lot of weight fast. I know I did when I started my weight loss plan a year ago. Today I am 53 lbs lighter thanks to a natural weight loss plan which I followed strictly,( I am not going to detail by weight loss here, go to my site for the info). Weight loss is one thing but losing stomach fat is another. When I lost my weight I still had stomach fat which really annoyed me and I was completely frustrated. I did not follow a strict diet and exercise plan to lose stomach fat and turn my abdominal area rock hard.
The good news is that losing stomach fat doesn't have to be as difficult as it may seem. Most people approach their stomach fat solution incorrectly, focusing on sit-up and crunches, lots of cardio and low fat or low calorie diets. While sit-ups will help you to build your stomach muscles, they don't do anything to get rid of the fat that you carry in your midsection. That means that while you may have awesome stomach muscles they are hidden away under a layer of fat so you can't see them.
What I learned from my weight loss and exercise routine is to focus on adding muscle biggest muscle groups, here are some tips:
1) CRUNCHES/SITUPS - Lie flat on your back and with your knees bent; lift your shoulders off the floor without using your neck.
2) LEG RAISES - Lie flat on your back, raising both legs from the floor at the same time in a fluid movement.
3) REVERSE CURL - Lie on your back and bend your knees towards the chest, while keeping your hips on the floor.
4) CAPTAINS CHAIR - While sitting on a sturdy chair, grip the armrests and slowly lift your knees towards your chest. Keep your back straight and do not use your neck muscles!
5) FLUTTER KICKS - Lie on your back with knees bent and your feet flat. Straighten both legs and alternate lifting each leg at 45 to 90 ? angles.
6) FULL SITUP WITH TWIST - Lie on your back with knees bent and your feet flat. Contract your abdominals and raise shoulders off the surface. Twist shoulder towards the opposite knee and return to starting position.
7) STRAIGHT LEG OBLIQUES - Lie on your back and lift your legs straight into the air. Rotate your legs to either side alternatively, whilst keeping your legs straight at all times.
Also, in addition to the above exercises, you need to take a look at your diet to get the best fat loss results. Starvation diets, low fat and low carb aren't the answer to losing stomach fat. The problem is that most traditional diets focus on losing weight rather than losing fat, and that means you can lose both lean muscle and water weight along with fat. I personally followed an all natural diet and made a life style change reflecting my natural diet. Details of my diet plan are listed on my site. I hope most of you reading this article will be successful in losing your stomach fat fast and easy.
Article Source :
Author Resource :
*** Good News! If You want to Find out more about How to Lose Weight Fast, Healthy Weight Loss Programs, Good Weight Loss Tips, How to lose belly fat & Get Six Pack abs & Much More. You can find all For Free at : http://healthydietsolutionprogram.com/(http://healthydietsolutionprogram.com/)