Home Remedies For Lighten Hair To Look Younger And Attractive
- By: Dr Easton Patrick
The dangerous chemicals used in the commercial hair-dyes with hefty price tags can potentially damage the hair and the scalp both, whereas the herbs of home remedies for lighten hair can color the hair naturally but it will also increase the quality of both hair and the scalp. Additionally, it is not a fact that hair can look great only by using commercial hair-dyes only, the herbs of home remedies for lighten hair will help the hair to regain its natural health, and the hair will look different along with a natural glow.
Sometimes we feel to enhance hair to look younger and attractive, and we get attracted to the beautiful looking models of the commercial advertisements. Moreover, these advertisements only focus on the positive effects of the products, and cleverly cover the bad affects of the product due to which we unknowingly purchase the product, and fall into the trap of the multi-national companies. On the other hand, the herbal products are completely neglected because these products are not advertised glamorously. In addition, many of the herbs we use in our daily routine life are capable in the maintenance of the good health including hair-health. The home remedies for lighten hair works subtly and gives satisfying results effectually. Some of the effective home remedies for lighten hair are mentioned ahead which may help to regain the natural hair-health.
1. Simmer third-fourth ounce of rhubarb root powder in 4 cups of water. Strain the cold mixture. After regular washing and conditioning of hair, rinse the hair through the prepared mixture over and over again.
2. Honey is excellent amongst many home remedies for lighten hair. It contains natural hydrogen peroxide. Take third-fourth cup of honey, and mix it with 1 and half cup of the conditioner. Apply the mixture on damp hair, and wrap with shower cap. Before rinsing let the mixture sit for at least 8 hours.
3. Add orange, lemon and cucumber juice in the henna, and apply on the washed hair as natural bleach.
4. Boil half cups of chamomile flowers in 6 cups of water. After the mixture cools, strain with a sieve. After shampooing and conditioning the hair normally, rinse towel- dried hair with the prepared mixture a few times. Leave the mixture to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing with clean water.
5. Lemon is a fruit used in the home remedies for lighten hair. Simply apply lemon juice on dry hair, and let it sit for 1 hour. It is best to sit in the sun for quick results.
6. This is another useful remedy that needs lemon. Take 3 parts of lemon juice and mix it with 1 part of water. Pour the solution in a spray bottle. Spray the solution before sunning. Also, spray the solution on hair several times while sunning. The lemon has the tendency to dry the scalp; to overcome this effect, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the prepared solution.
7. Take one cup of black tea, and allow it to cool before rinsing the hair. It will darken the light shaded hair.
Article Source :
Author Resource :
Read effective Home Remedies to Lighten Hair(http://www.allayurvedicremedies.com/remedies/lighten-hair.htm). Also know Home Remedies for Beautiful Skin(http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/remedy/beautiful-skin.htm). Read useful Home Remedies for Black Hair(http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/remedy/black-hair.htm).