10 Blogging Tricks To Really Jump-Start Traffic!
- By: Erin Smith
In this document, you're going to encounter 10 blogging tricks that I use to obtain more traffic!
The "in" thing at the moment in network marketing is definitely to have a blog! Doesn't it appear like every single person you know online owns a blog? Personally, I assuredly adore having a blog, because I created it, I write it, and it earns me money.
Nevertheless, the issue with this cascade of new bloggers (I'm not criticizing, I'm a new blogger.) is that everyone and their dog is working to appear on Google!
Well, It seems like the "magic" number is to be ranked higher than 100,000 in the world. However if you don't have any blogging tricks up your sleeve it's not going to occur.
so how can a bazillion marketers, plus all the other sites out there all rank in the top 100,000?
The apparent answer. they can't. now that denotes you have to be ahead of the game, get a leg up on the competition (now that I think about it, perhaps I shouldn't share this post with you.haha).
If you're merely creating posts, you are going to be left in the dust on the grounds that others are doing so much more! That's why I'm going to share with you my 10 simple blogging tricks.
The very first thing you decidedly need to know concerning blogging is that you need to use a self hosted WordPress blog. I'm going to share my top 10 favorite blogging tricks to generate traffic and leads! Here they are, in no specific order:
1. Install the Onlywire plug-in and send all your blog posts to over 30 different social media bookmarks, your readers will be able to work this button as well to share your stuff.
2. Put up a video with you presenting them to your blog and say thanks for visiting, this is what you're going to get through of my blog, and opt-in to get my free training. This sends traffic to you from Youtube and anybody else you share your video with.
3. Don't sell with every blog post! In fact you should not post ANY pitches until you start getting a good quantity traffic and people commenting. You have to share information that will in fact benefit others and keep them coming back for more.
4. Place a visible opt-in form that appears on every page. There's no point in using all this time and exertion into your blog if you're not going to get leads with it and connect with people.
5. Set up Digg Digg to put your social media share plug-ins on your posts. The more you build a social buzz with your information, the more Google looks at it.
6. You personally share your new blog posts through Twitter, Digg, and all over Facebook in the groups and tribes.
7. Make a video concerning your post on Youtube and link it back to your blog. This also makes a backlink for your blog!
8. employ an article submitter to blast out your post to hundreds of article directories. The more "hooks" you have out there the more people are going to be "caught."
9. ensure you have a keyword in mind and have that keyword in the title, description, tags, body, and anchor text (the text that you click on in a link) You can also do some keyword research with some easy SEO blog tips
10. Make a Squidoo and a Hubpage with links pointing to your original article on your blog. This also makes a back link for your blog.
If you do most of these blogging tricks, I guarantee that your blog will obtain a colossal boost in traffic and thus your Alexa ranking. It still takes time for your blog to begin ranking, so BE PATIENT!
I've had my blog up for just about 10 months, and the ranking is awfully starting to take off for the reason that I've been fairly (not completely) consistent with doing the stuff above. Now my blog posts are showing up through Google! It's exciting and it's fun seeing the results.
Some other blogging tricks I employ is what is called "tribes" to share my blog posts. With a tribe, when you post your content the hope is that everyone else in the tribe shares it and you share their content that you posted.
The predominant one I use is called The Unified Tribe and then the four that I use through Facebook are the MLM Power Tribe, MLM Global Mastermind Tribe, MLM Magic Tribe, and MLM Alphas Tribe. now get out there and start getting your blog to rank! Just don't beat me ; ).
Hope these blogging tricks help you get out there and getting traffic!
Article Source :
Author Resource :
Erin wrote this article about the Blogging Tricks(http://ezinearticles.com/?10-Blogging-Tricks-to-Really-Jump-Start-Traffic&id=4667787) to help internet marketers build their blog traffic fast. Erin has helped hundreds of bloggers to build their online businesses by teaching them how to leverage the internet for limitless leads and sign ups! Check out more Blogging Tricks(http://who-is-erin-smith.com/10-blogging-tricks-jumpstart-traffic) to learn how to build your business now.